An easy to follow, online Mind Mapping course for anyone who wants to learn how to Mind Map®…in their own time and from one of the world’s leading authorities on the technique.
The content is written and presented by, Clive Lewis, the Master Mind Mapper who has been using Mind Maps® in a wide-ranging and successful business career for over 30 years.
Clive and his team at Illumine Training have taught tens of thousands of people how to Mind Map® in online courses and face to face workshops and seminars around the world.
- Boost thinking, learning and remembering
- Make notes that are easy for you to understand and remember
- Work and learn more effectively - get more done, in less time
- Learn how to use Mind Maps® to boost thinking, learning and remembering, to previously unimagined levels
- Take effective notes from the spoken or written word in a way that will make it easy for you to understand and remember them in the future
- Improve the effectiveness of your working so that you get more done, do it better and avoid wasting time too!
- Learn how to excel in exams by learning MORE effectively in LESS time
What will you get?
SEE a demonstration of the Mind Mapping process.
SEE and HEAR how to develop a technique that works every time.
CREATE your own Mind Maps®.
LEARN how to unleash the ability of Mind Maps® to dramatically improve your memory.
EXPERIENCE Mind Mapping.
DISCOVER the most common mistakes that stop people using Mind Maps® effectively – and how to avoid them.
FIND OUT how to use Mind Maps® in a wide range of thinking activities.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Illumine Certificate
At Illumine Ltd we pride ourselves on the quality and effectiveness of our training and consultancy. We value very highly the relationships we have with our clients and want to do everything we can to develop and sustain those relationships. With that in mind, we have established a simple set of terms and conditions in order to clarify the commercial aspects of those relationships.
Please take a moment to read these conditions and call us if you have any queries or feel that they are unreasonable. In the absence of such communication we will assume that you have accepted the conditions.
For all programmes the materials provided remain the intellectual property of Illumine E-Learning Ltd and its partners, who assert their right to worldwide copyright unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
llumine Ltd does not sell, trade or rent its data to any other organisations.
VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate.
These terms and conditions (published January 2017) supersede any previously published versions whether online or in print.
Overseas clients and other services provided by Illumine E-Learning Ltd may be liable to additional terms and conditions which are available on request.
Your cart is empty